About Me

My photo
Marlan Warren is a journalist, novelist, editor, playwright, screenwriter, blogger, website designer, and publicist. She is the author of the fictionalized memoir, Roadmaps for the Sexually Challenged: All’s Not Fair in Love or War and the AIDS memoir, Rowing on a Corner. She reviews for Midwest Book Review. Marlan is also a filmmaker.

You can check out but you can never leave...

WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?

My life, your life, our lives inside and outside of Los Angeles and its angels.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

WHY I LOVE PR.COM - Press Release for Golf Threads - Gibran Hamdan Interview now up and running!

I just want to take a moment to be grateful for the amazing services of PR.com. This FREE press release distribution website (free has its limitations--photos, links, etc. do have fees) has been coming through for me with flying colors for years. Their Customer Service and Editorial Assistance has been quick and sympathetic to my needs. And they are very picky about what is NEWS. If it ain't news, it won't be found on their pages for media pickup. THANK YOU!

My press release to get the word out re the fantastic Golf Threads interview with the unique golf apparel designer, Gibran Hamdan, is up today at PR.com and already picked up by relevant newswires, including the BBC Record. Check it out! #ilovepr.com #alialfital #golfthreadsblog #golfstylerocks #pr.com


Golf Threads Interview: Alial Fital’s "Artisanal Fashion Designer" Gibran Hamdan: "I Want to be True to Myself"


No comments:

Search This Blog