About Me

My photo
Marlan Warren is a journalist, novelist, editor, playwright, screenwriter, blogger, website designer, and publicist. She is the author of the fictionalized memoir, Roadmaps for the Sexually Challenged: All’s Not Fair in Love or War and the AIDS memoir, Rowing on a Corner. She reviews for Midwest Book Review. Marlan is also a filmmaker.

You can check out but you can never leave...

WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?

My life, your life, our lives inside and outside of Los Angeles and its angels.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Test Shots for New Film

Hi Everybody!

Yes, it's been a while since I last updated you on the goings on in Los Angeles as I make my weird path through them. The next several photos are test shots for the documentary film I've been working on about The Crusaders and Yuri Kochiyama--specifically for the Indie Gogo "crowd funding page" that I've been working on for DAYS. Indie Gogo has a rather picky way of letting me post embedded photos and I'm running an experiment to see if this will work. Fingers and toes crossed...




No comments:

Search This Blog